About Sensory-Friendly Performances
Sensory-friendly performances are designed to create a performing arts experience that is welcoming to all individuals on the autism spectrum or with disabilities that create sensory sensitivities.
Accommodations for these performances include:
- Lower sound level, especially for startling or loud sounds;
- Lights remain on at a low level in the theatre during the performance;
- A reduction of strobe lighting or lighting focused on the audience;
- Patrons are free to talk and leave their seats during the performance;
- Space throughout the theater for standing and movement.